American Union of NLP
Fast-Track Life Coaching Certification
Your Legal Agreement with Us
- Tax deductions available
- Treasury regulation 1.1625 permits an income tax deduction for educational expenses-including registration fees, tuition, travel, meals, and lodging-for courses taken to improve or maintain skills required in employment or business.
BEFORE REGISTERING FOR THIS PROGRAM PLEASE REVIEW THE USER AGREEMENT HERE (http://www.aunlp.org/certification_document.htm). By completing your purchase, you agree that you have read this document and agree to be bound by its terms. If you do not agree to the terms of this document, DO NOT complete your purchase.
ONLINE Fast-track life coaching certification COURSE
- Watch the video to learn more about our fully interactive online Life Coaching Certification program
- Don't be misled by other programs padded out to 300 hours - this industry is self-regulating and the schools are ultimately businesses
- Steve G. Jones strips out all the unnecessary time wasting & just presents to you all the information you need to practice safely, successfully and professionally
- By completing this course, you will also have lifetime support from Steve G. Jones and the American Union of NLP
This video serves as an introduction to the Fast-Track Life Coaching Certification Course and is the content of Module 1.
- You may start anytime.
- Three weeks is the shortest allowable completion time.
- One year is the longest allowable completion time.
- Student Cost:
- $675 (includes 100 page e-book and 30 instructional video downloads)
- Registration deadline:
- None. Register anytime.
- Cancellation policy:
- Cancellations are not allowed.
- Steve G. Jones, Master Life Coach
- Board of Directors Member: American Lung Association (LA Chapter)
- Member: American Board of Hypnotherapy
- Member: National Guild of Hypnotists
- Associate Member: APA (American psychological association, member number 29263998)
- Founder: American Alliance of Hypnotists
- Founder: American Union of NLP
- Ed.D. (Doctor of Education), GSU (Georgia Southern University), Statesboro, GA., 2011
- Ed.S. (Educational Specialist), GSU (Georgia Southern University), Statesboro, GA., 2009
- M.Ed. (Master of Education), specialty: Adult Education, Armstrong Atlantic and State University, Savannah, GA., 2007
- B.S. (Bachelor of Science), Psychology, specialty: Cognitive Psychology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL., 1994
As part of the course (included in the total price of this course), you will receive 30 online videos and a 100 page e-book by Steve G . Jones, M.Ed, Master Life Coach:
Frequently Asked Questions
This course IS for everyone. Even if you are a layman with no coaching background, or don't want to be a professional Life Coach, you should still take this course. You will learn coaching to break negative cycles within yourself. You will also learn how to use coaching to help your friends and family! And, if you are a professional, this course will take you to the next level! Upon completion of your training, you will be certified by the American Union of NLP to practice Life Coaching.
Fast Track Life Coaching FAQ:
- Q: What do I get Certified as?
- A: Certified Life Coach
- Q: What will my title be once I finish the program?
- A: Certified Life Coach
- Q: What initials can I use after my name when I finish the program?
- A: CLC
- Q: What do I get when I buy the Fast Track Life Coaching Certification Course?
- A: You get instant access to 10 hours of videos that you can watch online or download to your computer. You also get instant access to Steve's 100-page Life Coaching manual (in PDF format).
- Q: How long is the course?
- A: The Fast-Track Life Coaching course is 10 hours long and consists of 30 video modules.
- Q: How long does the course take to finish?
- A: It takes about 2-3 weeks if you move quickly by reading the training manual and watching the videos daily.
- Q: How is the course delivered?
- A: You will receive a login username and password to view the streaming videos online, download the videos and to download the course manual. If your internet connection is too slow, you can purchase the videos to be sent to you on a DVD data disc (will play on computer, not a TV).
- Q: Is the course self-study or is there interaction with Steve?
- A: The course is self-study, but Steve is available by email for any questions regarding the material. There are no mandatory contact hours.
- Q: Is there a group of certified life coaches that have already been trained by Steve who I can talk to?
- A: Yes, go to AUNLP.org and click on the “Practitioners” tab on the left. People with an orange star have been trained in the Fast-Track course by Steve and those with a pink star have been trained in the Master course by Steve.
- Q: Can I study this course with Steve in-person or does he give Life Coaching training seminars?
- A: Currently, this is an online-course. Steve may set up seminars in the future, but there are none at this time.
- Q: Is this course as comprehensive as the $5,000 courses I have been investigating?
- A: Absolutely. There are a total of 10 hours of Life Coaching tips, tools and techniques that Steve shares with you and a 100 page manual with everything you need to know about life coaching and starting your own life coaching business. Expensive life-coaching courses are filled with information that does not necessarily pertain to life coaching. Steve uses his expert teaching skills to remove the “ fluff” and focus on what you really need to know.
- Q: What is the process for completing the certification?
- A: Upon receiving access to the course, we suggest you go through all 30 modules of the course (take notes in the 100-page manual) and read the entire manual. At the end of the manual there is an exam for you to take. Answer the questions and email or mail it to Steve when you are finished.
- Q: How do I take the test?
- A:The test is included in the course materials and you simply complete the test after all other modules to get your certification.
- Q: What will I get when I pass the course?
- A: You will have a certificate emailed to you. Your name, email and website will be listed in our AUNLP® directory.
- Q: What do I need to do to get my Certification?
- A: You must pass the test that is included at the end of the certification course with a score of 75% or better. If you fail you have a max of 3 times to pass. If you don’ t pass all three times, you will be charged a $25 fee for another 3 chances and so on.
- Q: Who issues the certification?
- A: The American Union of NLP issues the certification. Each certification is hand-signed by Steve.
- Q: Is your certification accepted everywhere in the World?
- A: Yes. To the best of our knowledge, at this time, our certification is accepted everywhere.
- Q: What will this certification allow me to do professionally?
- A: This certification will allow you to practice as a Life Coach.
- Q: Will I need any other training in order to practice Life Coaching besides your course?
- A: No. Our course is all you will need.
- Q: Will I be properly trained if all I take is your online Life Coaching certification program?
- A: Ideally a Life Coach would be trained in a classroom setting with an instructor physically present. Unfortunately, this luxury is not practical for many people. When we factor in airfare, hotel, time away from work and family, etc. the costs both monetary and otherwise quickly add up. For this reason, many institutions have turned to online training as a viable alternative to meeting modern day needs. In fact, Columbia, Harvard, and Cornell have extensive online programs. Also, Penn, Dartmouth, and Yale offer online classes. Steve G. Jones, while working on his doctorate in education, extensively studied the online programs offered by Ivy League schools. He then was able to model the Life Coaching training program to offer a similar level of training. Additionally, In this course, you are encouraged to find a study partner and to practice your techniques on a number of people.
- Q: What about licensing requirements for Life Coaching. Are there any?
- A: At this time, to the best of our knowledge, there are no licensing requirements for Life Coaching anywhere in the World. However, if you start a business, you will generally need a business license.
- Q: What does this Fast-Track course enable me to do upon completion and are there more advanced courses available?
- A: The Fast-Track course goes over the life coaching basics such as how people benefit from life coaching, communication, intuition, creating value, coaching model, developing rapport with clients, setting goals, knowing what questions to ask clients and many more topics. The Fast-Track manual comes with forms to help you start your Life Coaching practice. Yes, there is a Master Life Coaching course, which is more advanced than the Fast-Track course. It builds on the Fast-Track course, so we do not suggest jumping right into the Master course until you have taken the Fast-Track course first.
- Q: Does this course contain NLP?
- A: Yes, there is some NLP. NLP helps to gain rapport with clients. Steve talks about rapport and representational systems in this course.
- Q: When I get my Life Coaching certification, what exactly will I be coaching?
- A: You will be helping clients live their best life. You may decide on a particular niche (business, health, relationships, personal growth, etc.). You will learn what questions to ask your clients and how to communicate with them to help them grow and improve their lives.
- Q: How will I get clients?
- A: The Fast-Track Life Coaching course will teach you what kind of people look for life coaching (knowing your target market) and what clients look for in a coach. The Master Life Coaching course spends a great deal of time focusing on marketing and how to get clients.
- Q: Will I be certified in a specific area such as business, career, health, relationships, personal growth, etc.?
- A: No, you will be certified as a Life Coach, but if you want to target a particular niche or market, you can and you will be given the tools to do so in the Master Life Coaching course.
- Q: What is the daily time commitment in taking this course?
- A: If you spend 1 hour a day watching the videos, taking notes, reading the ebook, and taking the exam, the course should take about 3 weeks. However, everyone learns at a different pace.
- Q: Will I speak to a real person during the course?
- A: Most people do not feel the need to speak directly with Steve. He is available by email. And he is available via phone for special circumstances.
- Q: Will I have my own schedule?
- A: Yes, this course is self-study and you can create your own hours.
- Q: Which coaching organizations stand behind this certification?
- A: This certification is granted by the coaching position of the American Union of Neurolinguistic Programming (AUNLP.org). Since the AUNLP® is a highly respected organization in both NLP and coaching, this is the only organization that stands behind the certification.
- Q: What level is the certification?
- A: This is a Cert IV certification.
- Q: After taking this program, can I legitimately call myself a Life Coach?
- A: Yes, after taking this program, you will be a certified life coach in any country and you can immediately advertising your services as a life coach.
- Q: How will you certify me as a life coach? What exactly is behind your certification?
- A: You will be provided with 10 hours of video instruction which will you will be required to watch. You will also be provided with a 100-page certification manual which you will be required to thoroughly study. You will then have to pass a final exam to test your knowledge regarding the videos and written material. The exam consists of fill in the blank and essay questions. Upon passing the final exam you will be rewarded the life coach certification by the Life Coaching branch of the American Union of Neurolinguistic Programming.
- Q: Is this an officially recognized certification?
- A: Yes. This certification is backed by the American Union of Neurolinguistic Programming. This worldwide certifying organization has trained thousands of graduates in NLP and Life Coaching. Globally recognized as the world leader in quality, NLP and coaching training, the AUNLP® grants, to successful graduates, various NLP and coaching certifications, since these
programs were designed by Steve G. Jones.
- Q: What is the price?
- A: The normal price of this program is $675.
Questions about the Certificate:
- Q: Will I receive a certificate?
- A: Upon completion of this program, you will receive a beautiful certificate via email, which you can print out and proudly display for your clients to see. It will have your name, title (Certified NLP Practitioner), and your certification number.
- Q: What will the certificate look like? Is there a sample?
- A: Click here for the sample of the certificate.
- Q: How long does it take to get my certificate?
- A: You will receive it automatically once you have passed the exam. You will receive it in an email from MyCertificates.org.
Questions about Steve
- Q: Who actually teaches the program?
- A: The program is taught online and in person by Steve G. Jones. Steve personally trains every student whether online or in a classroom setting.
- Q: Steve is known for his hypnosis training, what connection does he have with life coaching?
- A: Steve has seen a major overlap for years between hypnosis and life coaching. People often come to him for help in various areas of their life and want support on different levels. Whereas hypnosis targets the subconscious mind for change, life coaching targets the conscious mind to help people make permanent change.
- Q: What are Steve G. Jones’s qualifications as an instructor?
A: Steve G. Jones has over 20 years experience as a certified clinical hypnotist, both teaching hypnosis students and working with clients. His list of former clients includes: Danny Bonaduce, Jeraldine Saunders (creator of the Love Boat TV series), Tom Mankiewicz (writer of Superman the movie), and many other celebrities. Steve has served on the board of directors of the American Lung Association in Los Angeles, California. He is a member of the National Guild of Hypnotists, National Board of Certified Clinical Hypnotists, founder of the American Alliance of Hypnotists, member of the International Registry of Clinical Hypnotists, associate member of the APA (American psychological association, member number 29263998), has presented his hypnosis research at the American Council of Hypnotists Examiners, received the President’s appreciation award for his outstanding contributions to the American Association for Adult and Continuing Education, is a member of the American Board of Hypnosis, member of Who’s Who among Students in American Universities and Colleges, member of Pi Lambda Theta International Honor Society and Professional Association in Education, member of Omicron Delta Kappa Honor Society, member of the Golden Key Honor Society, recipient of the National Leadership Award from the United States National Congressional Committee, received a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Florida, received a master’s degree in education from Armstrong Atlantic and State University, received the educational specialist degree from Georgia Southern University, and is currently a doctoral candidate in education at Georgia Southern University. Steve has recently been featured on TruTV, CNN, and is under a development contract for his new television series on hypnosis.
- Q: What is the minimum age requirement to be enrolled in your course?
- A: 18.
- Q: Do I need an advanced degree to practice Life Coaching, such as a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree?
- A: No. In most states in the United States and in most countries, our program is all you need.
- Q: Does the American Union of NLP help its trainees by promoting them online?
- A: Yes. You will be listed on the international online list of Certified Life Coaches.
- Q: I am a layman with no coaching background. Will this program actually take me from the ground floor up and teach me everything I need?
- A: Yes. This program is extremely thorough and it will teach you everything you need to know to be a certified Life Coach and help you run your own practice.
Upon registering, the entire program will be sent to you via e-mail. You can work at your own pace. You will perform the practical homework and e-mail back the entire program when completed for grading.
During your training, you will be able to ask any questions by e-mail.
What is Coaching?
Coaching is the process of assessing existing thoughts and emotions, observing behavioral and linguistic patterns, setting specific goals and discerning hidden saboteurs. Effective coaching should also be supportive of the client in making a plan of action and then to follow it to reach desired outcomes. It is also most effective when the Coach is able to create such a deep respect and rapport that the client feels comfortable, and most of all safe, to move from their former place to one of success.
You are being trained to listen to your clients’ words, observe their actions, and to become aware of the way their client currently interprets the world around them. To be intelligent is to have fine distinctions about a topic or field. The finer the distinctions, the more wisdom or perception is available for both the Coach and the client to draw from. The Life Strategies Coach program will teach the coach these fine distinctions about human behavior. By identifying limiting strategic filters and beliefs through keen assessment of verbal and non-verbal patterns, you will elicit solutions and facilitate resolution of conflicts.
You will approach your clients with the understanding that there is a positive intention behind every behavior, and that there is no such thing as failure – there is only feedback. The ability to identify and interpret this feedback is just one of the many ways you will find what is blocking a person from their goals or desired outcomes. Together, you and the client create a feed-forward plan of action to achieve goals and to overcome challenges. Believing that people already have abundant resources within themselves, you will act as a detective to identify the strategies that are already successful in other contexts of a person‘s life and to tease out hidden saboteurs that may be keeping your client from achieving their goals. You can then guide your client in discovering how to apply their successful strategies as a way of overcoming their identified saboteurs. By sharing communication tools and strategies for success, this method of coaching builds a relationship with the client that shapes the client‘s ability to make better and finer distinctions leading to solid decisions and life choices more naturally and easily.
Module 1 - Welcome to the Course
- How Steve became interested in coaching
- His commitment to education
- Steve’s experience with having a life coach
- Steve’s experience with coaching
- Get excited about becoming a coach!
Module 2 - Basic Life Coaching: Preview
- What is life coaching?
- The value in life coaching
- How people benefit from life coaching
- Preparing yourself to be a coach
- Creating value
- Coaching model
Module 3 - What is Life Coaching?
- Life Coaching is the act of empowerment
- The goal is to expand people's awareness through powerful and thought provoking
- Help them leverage their gifts and talents a lot faster than they could do alone
- As a life coach, you will develop the skill to unlock the power of others
- You will do this by motivating and asking the right questions
- Help promote self-awareness
Module 4 - How Life Coaching is Different from…
Module 5 -The Value in Life Coaching: Business
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Development
- Career Planning and Development
- Motivation and Time Management
- Creativity for Artists, Writers, Musicians and Performers
The Value in Life Coaching: Personal
- Relationships and Intimacy
- Spirituality and Personal Growth
- Stress Management and Balance
- Motivation and Confidence
- Time Management
- Finances and Budgeting
- Health, Ageing, Lifestyle and Self-Care
- Family and Parenting
Module 6 - What Kind of People want Life Coaching
- Business owners
- Small business owners who are self-employed
- Managers who want to improve their leadership skills
- People who want growth in their relationships
- People seeking balance
- People who want growth and change
Module 7 - Qualities in People who want Life Coaching
- Tactical thinkers
- People who desire a strategic and impartial mentor
- People who strive for improvement
- People who want more creativity in their life
- Open-minded and intelligent
- People who feel that there's more to life
Module 8 - How People Benefit from Life Coaching
- Knowing who you are
- Understanding your emotions
- Knowing what you want to accomplish
- Willingness to change
- Being in tune with the people around you
- Ability to set and reach goals
Module 9 - Preparing yourself for Coaching
- It’s all in the attitude: A positive one!
- Moral obligation
- Balancing talking and listening
- Putting the client first
How to Develop Relationships with your Clients
- Have boundaries clearly set for yourself and for your clients
- Living by example
- Making sure your clients know where you stand
Module 10 - Communication
- The importance of communication
- Scheduling communication
- Types of communication
- Reading between the lines
- Knowing and understanding your clients needs
- Knowing what questions to ask
Module 11 - Intuition
- What is intuition? Thoughts and preferences that come to mind quickly and without much reflection
- In psychology, intuition can encompass the ability to know valid solutions to problems and decision making
- How to develop intuition
- The more experience you gain, the more your intuition will pick up on
- How to use your intuition with clients
- When we use our intuition it may seem illogical, but it feels right
Module 12 - What Clients Will Look for from a Life Coach
What Clients Expect from a Life Coach
Module 13 - Creating Value: Your Personal Experience
- The importance of sharing your personal experience with your clients
- Challenges you have overcome
- Goals you have accomplished
- Being authentic
- Developing rapport
- Defining your focus
Module 14 - Creating Value: Knowing your Intentions
- What are Intentions?
- An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions
- How to communicate your intentions to your clients
Coaching Model: The Big Picture
- Inner circle: Self-Awareness
- 2nd circle: Needs, Values and Beliefs
- 3rd circle: Exploring options and taking action
- 4th circle: Empowering questions
Module 15 - Coaching Model: First Consultation
- 30-60 minutes
- Free or small fee
- Explain terms and conditions
- Review pricing
- Discuss forms of communication
- Discuss static (set # of sessions/communication) or integrative plans
- Develop rapport
Module 16 - Coaching Model: Non-Directive Approach
- You, as a coach, do not impose your own solutions
- Support and guide clients to find the answers
- Discuss options, but never recommend one option
- Ask open questions
- Actively listen
Module 17 - Helping the Client Deal with Setbacks
- Change requires effort
- If something isn't working, reflect on why and take another approach
- Avoid actions that put goals at risk
- Emotions can throw you off course, but realizing this can get you back on track
- Expect the unexpected
- A “hole-in-one” is rare, it may take a few tries
- Keep an open mind and adjust to changes
Module 18 - Beliefs and the Law of Attraction
- Incorporate beliefs and the law of attraction into coaching
- Beliefs shape who you are and what you can accomplish
- Recognize limiting beliefs
- Change negative beliefs into positive beliefs
- Focus on what your needs are
- Allow it into your life
Module 19 - VAK
- V—Visual, Example: look, see, imagine
- A—Auditory, Example: hear, ring, sounds good
- K—Kinesthetic, Example: feel, touch
Module 20 - Knowing your Clients Representational System
- What is a representational system?
- How does this help with communication?
- Examples of words commonly used with each representational system
- How to discover someone's representational system
Module 21 - Visualization
- Most people respond well to visualizing goals and their future
- Help your clients visualize goals, challenges, and outcomes
- This helps prepare them for any situation
- Using vision boards
- Encourage clients to write down goals and other lists and remind them to frequently look at them
- Have them visualize their future in 1, 5, 10, and 20 years from now
Module 22 - Life Goals
- Have your clients think about life goals in the following areas:
- Have your clients make 1, 5, 10, and 20 year goals in relation to each of the life goal areas
- Encourage them to write them down, keep them and frequently visualize accomplishing these goals
- This helps keep the big picture in perspective
Module 23 - Helping Clients Overcome Fears
- Fear of Failure
- Fear of Success
- Fear of Rejection
- When a client hits a “dead end” ask, “What can you do differently to get a new and better result?”
- Encourage them to think outside the box
Module 24 - Confronting Hesitation
- Key Questions to ask:
What is causing you to hesitate?
What would help you to not hesitate?
- Encourage clients to deal with hesitations as they occur in a productive way instead of after the event has taken place
- Help your clients when they feel confused
- Encourage them to take a step back and determine what is causing the confusion
- Ask: What will you gain? What will you lose?
Module 25 - The Right Questions
- Encourage clients to ask themselves questions with the following format:
1. Open-ended, broad questions that ask who, what, when, why, where, and how
2. Probing, gain more details
3. Clarifying, help to understand the response
4. Closed, often elicit a yes or no response and help reach a solution
Module 26 - The Wrong Questions
- Life coaching helps people become more aware of themselves and questions facilitate this
- Clients should never ask themselves questions that include the words always, never, and everything
Example: “Why can I never do this correctly?”
- Encourage clients to use positive language
- Help them realize the benefits of changing negative self-talk to positive self-talk
Module 27 - Reflective Questions to Ask your Clients
- What stops you from taking action?
- What would accomplishing this goal mean for you?
- What will help you be most comfortable by taking this path?
- What do you like about the option you are considering?
- What tells you that this is what you would achieve?
- How will you know when you have reached your goal?
Module 28 - Energy Levels
- Tuning into your clients' energy levels can help you be more in tune with how they are feeling
- Listen to how they talk and use intuition and communication when necessary
- Use your energy level to inspire and encourage your clients
- Use positive language
- Encourage energy enhancing activities such as exercise and hobbies
Module 29 - Awareness
- Promoting self-awareness to your clients is very important
- Your clients are in the driver's seat, a life coach helps them figure out where they are going
- Awareness of life events will help people make better decisions
- Awareness helps determine what you are doing right, what needs fixing and how to grow
- Your clients need to learn how to give themselves good advice before taking advice from friends and family.
- Advice from others can throw them off track, especially in major life decisions
- The more self-aware someone is, the more they can predict outcomes
Module 30 - Fast-Track Life Coaching Review
- What is life coaching?
- Creating value
- Coaching model
- "I LOVE the content of the course so far and I love the format you use -- it makes it so easy to stay focused and learn."
Carla Stock, Denver, Colorado
- "I loved the NLP Practitioner course. It was an adventure in learning. It made a positive difference in my life, and the lives of many of my friends. The helpful wisdom can be applied in day-to-day conversation. Thank you for the time and effort you have put into preparing the course."
Raymond E. Lawrence, Ph.D.
- "Steve G. Jones is a highly trained and talented NLP instructor. As a medical doctor interested in helping patients, I have always been interested in exploring various healing methods, including NLP. The NLP course taught by Steve G. Jones has given me the courage, motivation, and knowledge to use NLP successfully with my patients."
Dr. Damir Dragicevic, MD
- "It is a great honor for me to write a few words for Steve G. Jones, who has had tremendous sucessess in the art and science of both hypnotherapy and NLP. He is not only the founder of an American Union of NLP, but also an expert NLP trainer. He has a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Master's degree in education, an NLP trainer certification, a hypnotherapy certification, and is now completing his doctorate in education. Therefore, he knows how to properly train students. I have taken both the practitioner and master practitioner NLP courses and found the information not only very useful in my life, but also very helpful in treating my patients."
Dr. Syed Imran Rasheed, MD
- "Thanks to Steve G. Jones, I am able to move forward in learning and helping other people. The NLP course made the concepts and the language easy to understand and encouraged further study. Thank you for this opportunity to further my career and my LIFE! You are known around the globe. My Associate in the U.K. put me in touch with your program. Again MANY THANKS!"
Angie Crompton, RN
- "Let me tell you that I am enjoying your course on NLP. I have had a strong interest in hypnosis and always wanted to learn more about nlp as I know nlp can and has been used in hypnosis with great results. Thank you."
- "If you want to make a positive change in your life, Steve G. Jones can make the difference. He did with me."
Tom Mankiewicz, Writer of "Superman the Movie"
- "Steve G. Jones exhibited great insight and sensitivity during our time together. I would recommend his services to anyone seeking aid with the elimination of unwanted habits."
Bernard Fitch, Metropolitan Opera Tenor
- "I can see why Steve G. Jones is the leader in his field. He has a tremendous wealth of knowledge which he shares in a very straightforward manner. Oh, and did I mention, it's nice making over $100/hour while helping people, too!"
J.T., Manchester, New Hampshire
- "I attended one of Steve's classes in the 80's and thought he was great then...now he's purely brilliant!!"
E.G. Kent, England
- "In addition to the incredible NLP course Steve has put together the level of support I received was top-notch. Steve and his staff were always right there when I had a question or needed a helping hand. I would recommend that anyone who wishes to learn these valuable skills look no further than Steve G Jones. He is the real deal."
Frank Emanuel, Atlanta, GA